Vestigo's private group yoga events will add a fun and relaxing spin to any workday.
Why is yoga good?
A sedentary work day has detrimental and lasting effects on our bodies and minds. Side effects of sedentary work include:
- poor posture
- obstructed blood flow
- poor breathing
- slowed metabolism
- increased risk of cardiovascular disease
These consequences take a toll on our everyday effectiveness. However, adding yoga to any routine can prevent and even reverse these effects. Some benefits of regular yoga include:
- Improved core strength
- Increased metabolism
- Strong bones
Is yoga good for me?
Yoga events are great for any team, whether you’re in an office or a sorority house. Particularly, we offer events tailored for:
- Corporate wellness
- Corporate teambuilding
- Sports teams
- Community organizations
- Greek organizations
- School clubs
- Private parties
Improve the health and wellness of your team by experiencing a private group yoga event taught by our certified yoga instructors. Vestigo has built a network of yoga instructors across the Southeast US with experience teaching all types of yoga, from Hatha to Vinyasa. Most importantly, we know many people haven’t tried yoga before, so we ensure that our events are appropriate for all skill levels.
What will I get with a Vestigo yoga event?
If you book an event with Vestigo, you’ll get:
- A Yoga instructor that we’ve selected specifically to fit your group’s needs
- Instruction in the comfort of your organization’s space or place or business
- A one of a kind experience that brings your team closer together while improving physical wellness
- All the coordination and support you need from the Vestigo staff