Treat yourself to a serene day of yoga, meditation, health talk, and a guided or solo walk on the beautiful premises of Gibb's Gardens (www.gibbsgardens.com) in North GA only an hour north of Atlanta. You'll experience the feeling of going on a personal getaway, without driving too far or having to pack/plan for an extended stay.
Self-care is important and often lacking in our busy lives. Let this day be YOUR day and indulge in a beautiful setting, good company, and a chance to rejuvenate your body, mind, & spirit. It will also be a great opportunity to get in touch with your body and learn useful tools for maintaining good health on and off the mat.
This event will last about 4 hours (travel time not included) and will be comprised of:
-1.5hr flow yoga (60min active flow, 30min restorative yin practice)
-15min. guided meditation
-15min. silent meditation
-15min. meditation discussion/group reflection
-30min. break for personal reflection, journaling, snacking, etc.
-45min. walk throughout the gardens (solo walk optional)
-30min. health talk on eating for your body type and according to season (handouts, recipes, checklists & other helpful materials provided)
1. All levels are welcome, even if you are completely new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner.
2. Please provide your own mat, blankets, blocks, or any other props you use in your yoga practice. (If you are new to yoga and unsure of what to bring email Victoria at address below.)
3. Bring lots of water & a healthy snack.
4. Wear loose fitting or stretchy clothes, but nothing revealing. Typical yoga wear preferred.
5. Where shoes comfortable for walking.
6. Bring a journal and pen/pencil for reflection & note-taking. (optional)
7. Bring an open mind and positive attitude! Let's support and respect each other's needs for healing and rejuvenation!
(Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions or to receive a more detailed description of the retreat.)
Yoga & Meditation Retreat
No dates scheduled
Ball Ground, GA
~ 4 hours
Registration is disabled because there are no scheduled dates for this trip